Information clause on the processing of personal data
In view of the implementation of the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (“RODO”), the following information on the processing of personal data of users of the www.skandi-kraft.com website (the “Platform”, the “Service”) is provided.
Administrator of your personal data
The administrator of your personal data is Nemes Polska Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw (00-682) at Hoża 86/410 Street, listed in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register in Warsaw under number: 0000917487, NIP 7831841823, REGON 389756475 (“Administrator”).
Data Protection Officer
The Administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Contacting the DPO
Regarding data protection issues, the Data Protection Officer can be contacted via email: email@example.com or by sending a letter to: Nemes Polska Sp. z o.o. 86/410 Hoża St., 00-682 Warsaw, marked “Personal Data”.
Purpose and legal basis for data processing your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for the following purposes:
1) registration on the www.skandi-kraft.com Platform and use of the Service (the legal basis for data processing is consent, i.e. the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA);
2) to participate in particular promotional actions organized through the Platform (the legal basis for data processing is consent, i.e. the provision of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR), with the Participant of a promotional action being required to give separate consent each time to participate in each promotional action;
3) to conduct direct marketing activities towards you – if you have given separate consent to such activities (the legal basis for data processing is consent, i.e. the provision of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
4) sending information via Newsletter if you have given separate consent to such actions (the legal basis for data processing is consent, i.e. the provision of Article 6(1)(a) GDPR);
5) Fulfillment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator, imposed on him by applicable laws, in particular tax law (the legal basis for data processing is the provision of Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA);
6) to contact you via the contact forms available on the Platform, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator (the legal basis for data processing is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
7) in order to perform analytics, i.e. to create compilations, analyses, statistics and reports for internal purposes, which is a legitimate interest of the Administrator, to assert or defend against claims against the Administrator (the legal basis for data processing is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR);
8) for the purpose of customer satisfaction surveys; in this case, the legal basis for data processing is the legitimate interest of the personal data controller (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR); Processing personal data is necessary for proper registration on the Service Platform, as well as taking part in particular promotional actions.
Recipients of personal data
In addition, personal data will be transferred to entities operating ICT systems and providing information tools, entities providing maintenance services, entities operating and maintaining an IT network, marketing and advertising agencies, entities providing audit, consulting and advisory services to the Administrator, as well as other controllers of personal data acting on their own behalf, in particular: entities conducting postal or courier services.
Personal data will not be transferred to a third party.
Release of data in connection with a service request
In the event that you wish to use the maintenance services offered by Nemes Polska Ltd. in Warsaw, it is possible to submit a request via the contact form located on the Platform. For this purpose, your personal data will be made available to Nemes Polska Sp. z o.o., Warsaw, for processing in connection with the service request. The rules of processing your personal data for the purpose of the service request will be presented to you at the time of submission of the service request form.
Period of personal data processing
Your personal data, will be processed – depending on the purposes of data processing, for the following periods:
- if you have registered on the Platform but do not participate in the promotional activities available on the Service, your personal data will be processed for a period of two years from the date of registration, after which time it will be deleted. If you wish to use www.skandi-kraft.com again, it will be necessary to register on the Platform again;
- in the event of participation in promotional actions available through the Service, your personal data will be processed until the statute of limitations for claims related to participation in a given promotional action and for the period resulting from applicable laws, in particular tax law, which impose certain legal obligations on the Administrator, with the proviso that this period will run separately for each action in which you participate;
- in the event of consent to conduct direct marketing activities towards you, the data will be processed for a period of 3 years, unless you revoke your consent before the end of this period.
- in the event of a customer satisfaction survey, if you have purchased a SKANDI KRAFT® product, for the period of coverage of the purchased product.
Withdrawal of consent
The consent you have given for the processing of personal data may be revoked at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
Processing of data for direct marketing purposes takes place on the basis of consent, i.e. Article 6(1)(a) GDPR. In addition to consenting to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes – for the proper realization of this purpose – the data subject should also provide consent to receive from the Administrator commercial information within the meaning of the Act of July 19, 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means, i.e. information about the Administrator’s services via e-mail correspondence or a designated telephone number, and consent to communication using telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems in accordance with Article 172 of the Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications Law. In the case of the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing, the person who gave such consent has the right to withdraw it at any time, which does not affect the processing of data prior to its withdrawal. Withdrawal of consent without specifying at the same time whether it relates to consent to processing for direct marketing, receipt of commercial information or use of terminal equipment by the Administrator in accordance with telecommunications law, shall be interpreted as the data subject requesting the withdrawal of the aforementioned three consents. Accordingly, the Administrator will cease to undertake any direct marketing activities with respect to such persons and will delete or anonymize his/her personal data.
Powers over the storage of personal data
You have the right to access the contents of your personal data, the right to rectify them, and when the data have been processed unlawfully or are no longer necessary for the purpose indicated, the right to request their deletion or restriction of processing. You also have the right to request the restriction of the processing of such data if you question its accuracy. In cases specified by law, you have the right to transfer your personal data.
Right to object
In the event of processing of personal data based on or legitimate interests of the Controller, i.e. Article 6(1)(f) GDPR, you have the right to object at any time, based on the provision of Article 21 GDPR. Accordingly, the Controller will not be allowed to process your personal data subject to the objection on this basis, unless the Controller can demonstrate the existence of compelling legitimate grounds for the processing, overriding the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or grounds for establishing, asserting or defending claims.
The right to file a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Consequences of not providing personal data
Your provision of personal data is necessary for the registration and use of the SKANDI KRAFT® warranty service. Giving separate consent is also necessary in order to take advantage of promotional actions organized through www.skandi-kraft.com.
Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision-making or profiling.
The Administrator undertakes to review this document on a regular basis, as well as to amend it when it becomes necessary or desirable due to: updated data protection legislation or guidelines from state or European supervisory and control authorities. The Administrator also reserves the right to amend this document in the event of changes in the means, purposes or legal basis for processing personal data, data subjects.
What are cookies?
Cookies are computer data (small text files) saved and stored by your web browser on your device. Cookies perform a variety of functions, such as being able to remember your preferences, improve your experience on the website, and help us offer you the best products. www.skandi-kraft.com uses various cookies, as described below.
What types of cookies are used by SKANDI KRAFT®?
The cookies used are safe for your device. Through these files, it is not possible for viruses, other unwanted software or malware to enter your device. We use the following types of cookies on the website: proprietary cookies – these are computer data recorded and stored by the browser, related to the provision of electronic services by us. They are required for the proper operation of the website – without these cookies you will not be able to view the website correctly.
Analytical cookies – computer data stored to improve the performance of the website. These cookies allow us to carry out an analysis of site usage data to improve the performance of our website. With this data, we can also make measurements and tests which allows us to quickly repair and eliminate any problems. Marketing cookies – this is data related to advertisements and their targeting. Marketing cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They allow us to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and marketing activities undertaken.
Conditions for storing or accessing by cookie.
The user can adjust the settings for cookies on his/her own, indicating the conditions for storing them, as well as for accessing the device by these cookies. The user can change the settings referred to above in the options of the web browser. The settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the browser’s settings, or to inform about each time a cookie is placed on the user’s device. Detailed information on the possibility and methods of handling cookies in browsers is available in the software settings of the relevant web browser.
How do you disable cookies in your browser?
The ability and method of disabling cookies depends on the browser used. Below we indicate the addresses of the creators’ websites, where the possibility of disabling cookies is described:
- a) Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/blokowanie-ciasteczek
- b) Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647
- c) Internet Explorer 7 i 8: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows-vista/block-or-allowcookies
- d) Internet Explorer 9 i 10: http://windows.microsoft.com/pl-pl/windows7/block-enable-orallow-cookies
- e) Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html
- f) Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042